To be eligible for RMAPIA membership, an applicant must be:
- A licensed public insurance adjuster in good standing in at least one Rocky Mountain region state.
- Licensed a minimum of two years before application.
- Working as a public insurance adjuster exclusively on a full-time and professional basis.
- Not currently engaged in building construction or fire damage restoration.
- Willing to maintain the Association’s professional and ethical standards, as well as standards established at the state level.