For Public Insurance Adjusters
RMAPIA Members are:
- Listed in the online membership directory of licensed public adjusters
- Receive discounts to RMAPIA educational sessions
- Receive important industry updates
- Each individual member has a vote on Association decisions.
- Are eligible to serve on the RMAPIA Board of Directors and Committees
The objectives of the Association are:
- To organize the Public Insurance Adjusters in the Rocky Mountain States to better serve the interests of the insured citizenry of the States and to help facilitate the expeditious and proper handling of insurance losses and claims.
- To unite Public Insurance Adjusters licensed in the Rocky Mountain States for their mutual benefit and protection, and for the benefit and protection of the general public.
- To advance and protect the interests of its members, to promote their welfare, and to attain a spirit of helpful assistance and cooperation among its members.
- To establish and maintain high standards of professional conduct and efficiency among its members, and to study and assist in carrying out the provisions of all laws and regulations pertaining to Public Insurance Adjusters that may be enacted or formulated by the U.S. Government or by the Legislatures and Insurance Departments in the Rocky Mountain States.
- To become a source of consultation regarding industry issues for the Rocky Mountain States Departments of Insurance.
- To act as the clearing house for continuing education as required by various States Department of Insurance.
By being a participating member of RMAPIA, you are helping to create and maintain a professional image of the industry.