RMAPIA Fall 2022 Seminar
Fall in Phoenix is Spectacular: See you there!
ATTENTION EARLY BIRDS:
Registration for RMAPIA’s FALL 2022 Seminar is OPEN!
The word’s getting around. RMAPIA seminars are THE place to go for the most current, credible and useful info of interest to public adjusters. Not to mention the rare opportunity to mix and mingle with other public adjusters and folks from related trades from throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Mixing in some fun social time brings it all together for an experience worth your while.
Our numbers are growing with each seminar and we expect that to continue at our Fall 2022 Seminar in Phoenix, AZ. We’ll have plenty more detail about the program in the coming weeks. But why not go ahead and sign up now – it’s one less thing to remember.
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS! We’re Staying at an Amazing Venue!
Seminar HQ is the scenic Hilton Phoenix Tapatio Cliffs Resort! RMAPIA participants get an awesome rate of $209. And they’ve reduced the resort and bell/housekeeping fees for us, too. That includes:
- Complimentary self and valet parking
- Tennis/Pickleball court time for two guests for up to one hour (value – $18.00)
- Golf practice facility for 2 people for one hour (Oct-May); available after 12pm (value – $50.00)
- 15% Discount on apparel in Golf Pro Shoppe
- 20% Discount on select spa services at Tocaloma Spa & Salon
- Admittance into the Falls Water Village for up to four guests
- Guest laundry facility usage
- Unlimited top tier high-speed internet for up to two devices (in-suite only) (value – $29.90)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls (value – $1 per call)
Don’t miss out on the special rate! Reserve your room today!
A WORD TO OUR SPONSORS
Seminar sponsorships help RMAPIA offer quality seminars and keep registration rates reasonable for participants – especially those from the more remote states who incur heavy travel expenses to join us.
Important: We continue to monitor the COVID 19 situation and make plans according to the most recent information available. We’ll observe whatever public health guidelines are in place to protect our participants and the hotel staff. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility and support as we plan an enjoyable and safe conference!